REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a 7 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at:
email@example.com within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been broken. All products must be
returned in their original condition. All postage costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any
risk of loss, theft or damaged goods during transit; therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Econotarps will not be responsible for parcels lost or
damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
· A pro-rata 2 year UV warranty covers sunlight deterioration on Heavy Duty tarps.
· We will exchange a tarp that has a manufacturing defect or refund the purchase price if a replacement tarp is not available.
· Warranty does not cover eyelets pulling out due to misuse or excessive force being applied.
· Warranty does not cover damage caused by the tarp being allowed to flap in windy conditions. Polyethelene tarps will wear, causing leakage, if allowed to flap loosely.
· Postage for items returned to Econotarps under warranty will be refunded, subject to prior approval. For a Full Refund or Exchange, the following conditions apply:
· The tarp chosen should be returned in an ‘as new’ condition and has been unopened.
· Receipt is required.
· Returns are not accepted on opened or unfolded tarps.